CHANDLER EQUIPMENT CO 1-800-243-3319
This document and the information within is distributed by Chandler Equipment Company to it’s customers to aid in
the calibration of there poultry litter spreader and is the sole property of Chandler Equipment Company.
Any use of this information other than what it was intended for by Chandler Equipment Company is prohibited. Application of material is the responsibility of the operator and Chandler Equipment excepts no liability in any
misapplication of any materials.
Enter the Following Into the Yellow Highlighted Cells
- Enter Gate Width in Inches
- Enter the distance that the chain travels in one roller revolution in inches (see Below)
- Make a mark on the front roller shaft and count the revolutions of the roller in one minute. After Entering this number if your desired rate is not achievable. You can change Roller Revolutions By Adjusting the Flow Control Valve. Normally 6 to 10 Roller Revolutions for Lime and 15 to 20 For Litter (this may Vary)
- Enter Swath Width in Feet
- Before Loading Spreader, Drive Truck / Tractor to determine your Desired Miles Per Hour you wish to spread
Distance Chain Travels in 1 Roller Rev.
D667x or D667xc with 8 Tooth Cogs = 18″
D-88k with 6 Tooth Cogs = 15.75
D-88k with 7 Tooth Cogs = 18.375
Special Note: if information need above is unknown call Chandler Equipment 1-800-243-339 Please have Serial # When Calling